Qualifications & special skills
- Playful and fun loving.
- Completion of Safe and Sacred certification course required by Diocese.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Offer and provide for the emotional, physical and social needs of young children during the time they are in the church nursery.
- Interact with the children and encourage their involvement in activities.
- Prepare and maintain a warm, safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing.
- Establish and maintain good communication and be sensitive and responsive to parents.
- Read, understand and follow nursery policies.
- Be on site and on time in the nursery for the entire scheduled time.
If this is something you are interested in and would like to see the nursery ministry continue, please call me at 281-8515 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also needing junior high and high school age kids to help assist the nursery attendant. Drop by and ask the attendant if he/she is needing help.
We are seeking nurturing, caring, patient caregivers who enjoy working with young children. Ability to work well with children. Organizational skills helpful.