Homebound Ministers! Due to COVID-19 Precautions we are sadly unable to provide most of our ministries. We join together in prayer that a safe vaccine is produced and that we may once again be more tangibly the hands and feet of Christ.
The ministries we are still able to provide:
- Funeral follow-up families following the death of a loved one.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Prayer and consultation on medical needs through the parish nurses.
The following ministries are suspended for the immediate future:
- Hospital visitation of the sick and injured of the parish.
- Home visits with Eucharist to the sick and shut-in parishioners.
- Visits to nursing homes and care facilities to bring Eucharist.
- Provide temporary light housekeeping and meals for those unable to care for themselves and family members due to illness or injury.
- Provide rides to church, doctor appointments, etc., for those unable to drive.
- Provide educational programs and resource referrals to parishioners.
This ministry is an extension of the Christian Service Commission.
Contact Person: Kathy McCleary 281-8505