See the smiles on this page? St. Pius X Young Adults enjoy life! We are men and women of various ages and stages of life, in our 20’s and 30’s, who have gathered together. Join us for:
- Bible studies
- Hiking trips
- Teaching Mass
- Sorting clothes at St. Vincent de Paul
- Wine tasting
- Chaperone youth ministry events
- Serve on parish committees
- Serving dinners at Salvation Army
- Meeting for coffee
- And much much more!
We are looking for more smiles! Are you interested? Currently, the Leadership team at St. Pius X is postponing Theology on Tap due to COVID-19 precautions. There are however, ways to serve together and learn together and you can learn how at the Billings Catholic Young Adults website.
We look forward to the opportunity to get to know you soon!
- We will LIVE by coming together as young adults to meet others in our church.
- We will LEARN by exposing ourselves to new ideas through lively discussion.
- We will LEAD by participating and volunteering in our community.