The focus of Outreach Ministry is to reach out to parishioners who are in need of spiritual, physical, or practical assistance. Such assistance includes, but is not be limited to:
- Funeral follow-up families following the death of a loved one.
- Provide a grief support group.
- Prayer and consultation on medical needs through the parish nurses.
- Hospital visitation of the sick and injured of the parish.
- Home visits with Eucharist to the sick and shut-in parishioners.
- Visits to nursing homes and care facilities to bring Eucharist.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Provide temporary light housekeeping and meals for those unable to care for themselves and family members due to illness or injury.
- Provide rides to church, doctor appointments, etc., for those unable to drive.
- Provide educational programs and resource referrals to parishioners.
This ministry is an extension of the Christian Service Commission.
Contact Person: Mary Carol Rachac @ 656-2522