Holy Week Liturgy Reservations.
As with Christmas this year, our celebrations of the Lord Jesus during Holy Week require some extra care to ensure the safety of all who will gather for worship. Please read the information below to reserve your place for worship at any or all of our liturgies on Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, and Easter Sunday.
- We are once again using Eventbrite as our ticketing/reservation system online. Please consult the front page of our website for reservations.
- Reservations will be available online Sunday, March 7th at 1:00 pm for all Holy Week liturgies, or you may call to reserve a seat at the parish office starting Monday, March 8th.
- One ticket is good for one person entry only and is not transferrable to another Mass.
- A ticket is valid for one liturgy only.
- Tickets EXPIRE at 20 minutes prior to the service start time, and the seat it represents will be given away to anyone waiting for entry with no exceptions – saving seats is not permitted this year; anyone who has not arrived before this time will no longer be admitted by ticket and must join the wait line. Please plan to arrive early.
- You must arrive as a group in order to be seated as a group. The saving of seats is not possible. Please plan to arrive together, early. This allows the most possible members of our community to be present for these sacred celebrations.
- Facemasks worn properly over the nose & mouth are required at all times while indoors by the Bishop of the Great Falls Billings Diocese or you will be asked to leave. The bearer of this ticket acknowledges the following of all state/county orders for public health and safety for the good of all.
- Seating preferences cannot be accommodated beyond handicap/mobility impairment needs to allow as many persons in our parish family to attend as possible given the current restrictions.
- This Mass will also be live-streamed. Live-stream the liturgy and make your Easter donation at www.stpiusxblgs.org.
- Please only take what you will certainly use and please call the office at (406) 656-2522 to report a ticket that will not be used due to unforeseen circumstances so that it can be given to another member of the parish.
- You do not need to bring a printed ticket to the church. The name the reservation is under is all that is required for entry.
Thank you for understanding this year’s truly unique circumstances due to the pandemic and above all, welcome dear friend in Christ!- St. Pius X Parish Staff
Here are the links:
4/1 Holy Thursday 7:00pm https://www.eventbrite.com/e/137614774495
4/2 Good Friday 7:00 pmhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/137510574831
4/3 Easter Vigil 8:00 pmhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/137510360189
4/4 Easter Sunday 8:30 amhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/137505481597
4/4 Easter Sunday 11:00 amhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/137509459495